BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Planters nuts win across the board for cashews. They're always meaty tender and flavorful. Never hard brittle and coarse.
Leslie W.
Scottsboro
Love love. Cashews are so great. And they are salty enough to cure any salt craving that I have. Almost always have some
Chelsea M.
Edwardsville, IL
I LOVE their cashews! The perfect amount of salt and just overall flavor! The only downfall is they are pretty expensive
Robyn G.
Knoxville , TN
My favorite nut! Right amount of salt, great crunch and flavor. Keep a canister beside the couch for easy reach and snack
Kerl C.
I dont usually buy cashews, but when i do i eat them for a snack.i like them salted and warm.i would recommend it ti buy
Sarah W.
Great cashew for a peanut. You guys know your nuts. I think cashews aRe the best nuts out there. Buy these and try today!
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I love cashews! Planters s my favorite brand. I've been eating these peanuts for many years because they're great tastinh
rachel d.
Yummy! I am so happy with the quality of these nuts. I will have a handful several times a day, and it curbs my appetite
Jenn H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love these! I could easily eat the whole can in one sitting. Can be salty, but I like that on cashews. Nice fresh taste.
Kim B.
A regular on the grocery list, my husband snacks on these all week long. Readily available in stores and the price is ok.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.