BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Planter's cashews are one of the best brands out there. They are always crisp, salty, and rich in flavor. Simply delicious.
Carol O.
Use these in many recipes for main dishes and love to use in salads. Good to take along as a snack for a quick pick me up.
Ligibell S.
Cashews are my favorite nuts. I love that I don’t have to pick them out of trail mix and I can buy them separate in a case.
Jacqueline S.
Asheboro
i love cashews they are my favorite nuts. It's hard to beat planters nuts. its always a good choice when you chose planters
Satilya M.
Enterprise, AL
I love these just cause they are good to mix in with fruits to make your own trail mix. Also they are good with ice cream.
Haley W.
Cashews are my favorite and these are the best! I love the salty crunch& packaging is so easy, found pretty much anywhere
rachel d.
Yummy! I am so happy with the quality of these nuts. I will have a handful several times a day, and it curbs my appetite
Heather K.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Cashews are by far my favorite! I even pick them out of mixes! I could eat cashews daily, however they are a tad pricey!
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
Great gift for those people you just don't know what to get on the holidays! (As long as they don't have a nut allergy!)
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Love, Love, Love these cashews. They are perfectly salted and just the right size. Once you start eating, you can't stop!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.