BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Norma A.
San Antonio, TX
Addictive! I have to buy separate cans because one my husband and I start on a can we can't stop. These cashews are great!
Victoria B.
Wichita, KS
Planters branded cashews are perfect for snacking in a healthy way! They are lightly salted, which makes the flavor divine!
Cyndi S.
Can't keep planters cashews in our house. I often but the big can of cashews from Sam's Club and they might last us a week.
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
Peanuts are good, but my favorite are the mix which include raisins and m&m's. The cans are always filled up which I love.
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
This is great for baking with or snacks. Great product. Always fresh and affordable. I love this brand. Never disappointed.
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
I love cashews. The nice flavor. Can be pricy where ever you go. Great for snacking nice crunch. Container keeps freshness.
Ashley T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love a variety of nuts! I love all of them so I can never pixk just one. I love this mix because it has ALL my favorites!
Jacqueline S.
Asheboro
i love cashews they are my favorite nuts. It's hard to beat planters nuts. its always a good choice when you chose planters
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
These are a favorite for my six year old and that’s why I like them. They aren’t my favorite and they are a bit expensive.
Jessica C.
SCS planters cashews halves and pieces are really good. My husband loves these. They are perfect alone or to eat with M&Ms.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.