BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
Love these so much! Planters has the best peanut/nut products ever! These are great for a snack or to even use for baking.
Merissa B.
Pembroke, Nc
I love eating the planters brand. I prefer eating cashews instead of peanuts. This is one of the best flavors for cashews.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Great flavor, nicely packaged always air tight. The nuts are good quality and taste delicious. The prices is good as well.
Alyssa V.
I’ve always bought this kind of cashews because i️ love my nuts i️ can finish a can in a day that’s how delicious these are
megan d.
Sciota, IL
Great if you like cashews. Kind of pricey but very good. Idk what else to say, nuts are nuts. They are fresh and addicting.
Carol O.
Use these in many recipes for main dishes and love to use in salads. Good to take along as a snack for a quick pick me up.
Casandra C.
Oh my gosh I love cashews! How could you go wrong with Planters? They are so old school and still killing the nut game! Lol
Satilya M.
Enterprise, AL
I love these just cause they are good to mix in with fruits to make your own trail mix. Also they are good with ice cream.
Trisha b.
Woonsocket, RI
Exactly as described. Perfectly salted. Not burnt or over roaster. Would highly recomend to others.
Easy to dind in atores.
Jessica W.
Independence, MO
This is such a good product. I’m extremely happy with my purchase of this product. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.