BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Anastasia P.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Cashews are my favorite ever! The saltiness is perfect and the crunch is delish! I love to mix these in with holiday deserts!
Bethany B.
My favorite nut! They tasted great. Some other brands taste rancid but these all tasted perfect. Perfect amount of salt too.
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
they are a little to salty but they are good and tasty i will continue to buy these as a snack there not to high either
Krystal C.
Whiteville , NC
I'm a nut lover and I love them all lol. Planters is what I purchase the most out of other brands. They are just soooo good.
Kristyn M.
Seaside Hgts, NJ
I enjoy the taste of these cashews! They are crunchy and salty which I like very much. If you can find them on sale try them!
Denisa S.
I like the fact that this doesn't have a lot of pieces and the cashews are actually more whole half pieces and not broken up.
Sativa B.
Coraopolis, PA
My go to snack when I need something salty! Planters cashews are the perfect mix of sweet and salty. They crunch just right!
Macey P.
San Marcos, TX
These cashews are delicious. I feel like they're perfectly salted. It's hard for me to not eat the entire can in one sitting!
Amanda S.
Anything Planters has is delicious. Even the healthier options, but these cashews are my favorite. Very flavorful and salty.
Elyse N.
Niagara Falls, NY
Never actually eat these unless someone in my house buys them. They're good to snack on, but a little too salty for my liking
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.