BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leari J.
Milledgeville, GA
AhhhhMazzzIng 💕 I️ love cashews but these are my favorite! Not too salty, they are just right the are pricy but all nuts are!
Amanda S.
Anything Planters has is delicious. Even the healthier options, but these cashews are my favorite. Very flavorful and salty.
Molly B.
Planters is the most seasoned and salted brand that we have tried. Although they are expensive, you can find deals at Walmart
Aleina A.
Towanda, PA
I love love love cashews. These aren't too high in price and they're a great snack to have and my family enjoys them as well
Denisa S.
I like the fact that this doesn't have a lot of pieces and the cashews are actually more whole half pieces and not broken up.
Denielle G.
Bullhead City
I have tried other peanut brands and always end up back with planters peanuts they have the best flavor and salted perfectly!
Anastasia P.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Cashews are my favorite ever! The saltiness is perfect and the crunch is delish! I love to mix these in with holiday deserts!
Jessica L.
St. Clair Shores
Planters cashews are the best! They are super soft and salty. I swear I can't eat just one it's gotta be there whole jar lol
Rebecca M.
Cadillac, MI
I love planters and I absolutely love cashews. Got to have them. I would buy over and over again. I would recommend to anyone
Bethany B.
My favorite nut! They tasted great. Some other brands taste rancid but these all tasted perfect. Perfect amount of salt too.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.