BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina R.
San Jose, CA
I love cashews but I feel like for the most part nuts are so expensive. In moderation this can be s healthy snack alternative.
Cassie Q.
I fricken love cashews! I can’t remember a time I wasn’t eating nuts from planters. My only issue is House expensive they are.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
Cashews are my favorite. I've never been let down by Planter's. They're a reliable brand and the cashews are great every time.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
I love nuts, I love cashews especially, and I love the Planters brand. I grew up with this brand and it has never disappointed.
Brittany M.
Laurinburg, NC
I love cashews. I love salty foods and cashews have always been my favorite kind of nuts to eat and planters are the best kind.
Dylan J.
Menomonee Fls, WI
The best nuts out there! I would give these a ten out of ten! Always keep these nuts in stock as they are salty and wonderful!
Becki S.
Love love cashews. I buy these for the kids and they eat them up so quickly. I appreciate that it’s not too terribly expensive.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
I can eat the whole can by myself. I always add them to my chocolate chip cookies. It adds such a great flavor to the cookies.
Suze K.
My favorite types of nuts are cashews and planters have a nice saltiness to their recipe. i just wish they were less expensive.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL
Cashews are great. It is proven that a handful of cashews is equal to an antidepressant. They taste good and they are healthy.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.