BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christine G.
Davenport Iowa
Great for some energy on the go! Great snack with lunch at work! Great flavor but price is a bit wild for just some cashews....
Cassie Q.
I fricken love cashews! I can’t remember a time I wasn’t eating nuts from planters. My only issue is House expensive they are.
Brittany M.
Laurinburg, NC
I love cashews. I love salty foods and cashews have always been my favorite kind of nuts to eat and planters are the best kind.
Lacey D.
Elkins, WV
I buy these a often. I love cashews and I love planters. This is a great brand and these and delicious always for a good price
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
I love nuts, I love cashews especially, and I love the Planters brand. I grew up with this brand and it has never disappointed.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Any easy snack, just grab a handful, or an amazing addition to a lot of meals. Chopped coarse on top of a salad is my favorite.
Jenna V.
Windom, MN
Makes a great snack for on the go. Just pop the open and your hunger is satisfied. Also they make a great addition to check mix
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
These are good! They are filling and taste great. They’re affordable and a quick and easy snack especially when I’m on the go.
Marissa B.
I love Planters cashews! They're the perfect amount of salty and a great snacking snack. I enjoy these as an occasional treat.
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
These are the best nuts of all time! When I was a child my dad would buy these and they would be gone before he can munch them
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.