BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

bijal S.
North Wales, PA
Tastes good, good for price, great combination of spices to give a perfect balanced taste. Not a healthy version of nuts though.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
We love nuts especially cashews. We buy this product at walmart or Sam's club. Great value for the price.It was what we expected.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love having nuts as a snack. They are good for you and healthy compared to other snacks. I am not picky with the brands either
kylee p.
cashews are my absolute favorite nut. planters definitely have the best ones. sometimes a little too salty and nuts are expensive
Dylan J.
Menomonee Fls, WI
The best nuts out there! I would give these a ten out of ten! Always keep these nuts in stock as they are salty and wonderful!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Planters cashews halves and pieces are delicious. I can literally eat the whole can. The texture is great and so is the taste.
Jenna V.
Windom, MN
Makes a great snack for on the go. Just pop the open and your hunger is satisfied. Also they make a great addition to check mix
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
I can eat the whole can by myself. I always add them to my chocolate chip cookies. It adds such a great flavor to the cookies.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Any easy snack, just grab a handful, or an amazing addition to a lot of meals. Chopped coarse on top of a salad is my favorite.
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
These are the best nuts of all time! When I was a child my dad would buy these and they would be gone before he can munch them
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.