BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We are always buying planters brand nuts they are just an easy snack to have around the house they are perfect for having guests over to share a snack with as well and they taste amazing I love that their is a hugee variety to choose from
Maggie T.
Holland , MI
Have always purchased these growing up. I love planters nuts the best because they are always so salty and delicious! I've tried off brands and they just do not compare. They are a little more pricey but I definitely think it's worth it.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
We go through a couple of these a week. I wish they weren't 5 bucks a pop but I like them enough to keep buying them. They do go on sale frequently and we shop for then often. I recommend highly and they are healthy and taste great.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
Planters Cashews are delicious but to me the packaging is what stands out. I love he container and being able to toss the can of nuts in a bag without worrying it will spill. I have gotten ziplock bags of nuts only to have a mess.
Bailey A.
Rogers
I love these cashews! They’re perfectly salted and are great but I will say sometimes you get them and most of them are pieces rather than halves.. the pieces can be too small which is annoying if you’re just trying to snack but great to use in cooking or baking recipes
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I love planters nuts they are so good and a brand I know and trust. If you don't want a lot of salt they have those too, think the nuts are pretty affordable and they are so delicious! I would recommend anyone to try these out
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I personally don’t eat these but my husband loves them! He’s an electrician and works outside a lot, so he needs a protein packed snack throughout the day! He always brings the canister to work with him and can munch on these!
Hannah M.
These cashews are my absolute favorite nuts! They are so good. I purchase these every time I want cashews. They can be pricey but most nuts are. The packaging is great. I purchased these from my local grocery store. Highly recommend.
Tyra H.
My husband used to get a can of Planter’s cashews every year in his Christmas stocking growing up. We’ve continued the tradition into adulthood. While I love the whole cashews, you can’t beat the price if the halves and pieces.
Kelley S.
Toledo, OH
Cashews are one of my favorite nuts. They taste great! I like to have a few every once in awhile. One time, I thought I got cashews at the gas station. I was kinda disappointed when I realized I grabbed peanuts on accident :(
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.