BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

bijal S.
North Wales, PA
Tastes good, good for price, great combination of spices to give a perfect balanced taste. Not a healthy version of nuts though.
Kimberly Z.
Oxnard, CA
I’ve always bought this brand from the very beginning. The peanuts taste delicious. I never had any issues when purchasing them.
kylee p.
cashews are my absolute favorite nut. planters definitely have the best ones. sometimes a little too salty and nuts are expensive
Theresa T.
I love cashews, but planters is the best. No peanuts compare to planters. Their cashews are nice to snack on and nice and salty.
Kayla C.
Buffalo, NY
Cashews and one of my fav nuts and they are very healthy for you! Love this brand also ! You can get this pretty much anywhere !
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
Cannot keep these in my house. Everyone loves cashews. I need to start buying everyone their own can. Never have found a bad nut
Stephenia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My grandma got me on these..the only thing to help me think and calm my nerve. I hate that’s it hard to find them in some stores
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
We love nuts especially cashews. We buy this product at walmart or Sam's club. Great value for the price.It was what we expected.
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
Pretty good to snack on. They have lots of iron so thats a plus! Dr. Recommend these when i had low iron, really the best snack.
pebbles c.
i love these i buy them twice a week ive been buying them for years now there great i wouldnt trade them for any other love them
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.