BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stephenia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My grandma got me on these..the only thing to help me think and calm my nerve. I hate that’s it hard to find them in some stores
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
This is my absolute favorite I buy them once a year around the holiday's they are so expensive but I love them. very good brand.
Rashidah C.
They're delicious but i only buy them on sale because they're overpriced. I can literally sit and eat half a can in one sitting.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
We love nuts especially cashews. We buy this product at walmart or Sam's club. Great value for the price.It was what we expected.
Martina N.
Montgomery , AL
I love cashews so much.. I go to sams to buy the big jar and I buy 4 Of Them And I hide them Alway from everybody in the house...
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
Cannot keep these in my house. Everyone loves cashews. I need to start buying everyone their own can. Never have found a bad nut
Kelsea M.
Most cashews are loaded in salt but these arnt is bad. It’s cheaper to get the half’s then the whole cashews. These are my go to!
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
I really enjoy these nuts. They are sweet and salty. I never had any issues with this brand. They’ve always been a great quality.
Stephanee P.
Douglasville, GA
Love the planters cashews! They are the best. The can is easy to open and they give a good amount of whole and pieces of cashews
Rebecca M.
Planters is the Best brand for cashews in the United States of America. Actually they have the best of any kind of peanut known.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.