BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sonya J.
ANTIOCH, TN
One of my favorite snacks in unsalted...they never disappoint in quality...have tried other brands but always come back to planters
Cynthia S.
Uhhh they’re soo friggin good I love these I can eat a whole bag when I’m bored but don’t eat them often cuz they give me acne. Boo
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Yum! cashews! and no better brand than Planters! these make great christmas gifts too for those hard to buy for men in your life :)
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
A major addiction for me. I could eat the whole can. These are affordable and found at most stores. Great snack to have on hand.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
Cashews are my favorite nuts and these are really good. They are not too salty and you don't get little broken up pieces either.
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
Tastes good, good for price, great combination of spices to give a perfect balanced taste. Not a healthy version of nuts though.
kylee p.
cashews are my absolute favorite nut. planters definitely have the best ones. sometimes a little too salty and nuts are expensive
Jennifer S.
Gastonia, NC
Planters always manages to have the right amount of salt on their cashews, which I just love. I usually keep these all to myself.
Kindra F.
Rochester , NY
Planters nuts are the best hands down! Their flavor, price and availability make me choose them over the other brands every time.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Planters is the name brand you've always heard of and feel comfortable grabbing to feed your family. Always top notch on flavor.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.