BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Valerie N.
Always a great snack to have on hand. Healthy and delicious! Planters is never cheap little scraps either they are good full nuts.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love cashews and these are my favorite! I like to get the ones that aren’t salted. Very healthy and keep me full for a long time.
Jennifer G.
I love cashews and planters brand is always high quality. Easy to grab and go as part of lunch. Perfect to have out during a party.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
Cashews one of my all time favorite nut it doesn't matter of it whole or half. Love the smooth texture of this nut and a big taste
Sharon M.
Griffin
Planters cashew halves and pieces are mostly pieces. I live cashews, but I prefer larger pieces. These are a bit on the salty side.
Amber H.
mooresville
I’m nuts about my nuts. Seriously I keep them in my pantry at all times. If I run out did planters then it’s time for a store run.
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
I just recently started to eat nuts and grains and these have to be my favorite. Salted unsalted roasted or not you can't go wrong
Heather K.
Excelsior Spg, MO
I can’t get enough of cashews! I could eat them daily, if they weren’t so pricey. I pick them out of mixes my mother in law makes!
Missy S.
Anderson, IN
Expensive so I don't get these often. But they are so good when I do get them. I wish they came in a larger container for the cost.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Great product for the price! I always buy Plantar’s when I need to buy nuts or seeds. I always know that I’m getting quality food.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.