BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
This is my main snack since I started doing intermittent fasting. A few of these get me through any cravings I might have. So yummy.
Adriana S.
By themselves are great but try them with some caramel and chocolate and the best combination ever. Kind of a turtle but with cashews
Sarah L.
Amherst , NY
Love these they are great to have on hand whenever you are craving something salty. They are delicious and very good for you as well.
Jolene S.
Millheim, PA
I love cashews and planters are my favorite find so far! I am a planters girl through and through. And they are a great healthy snack
Lynsie E.
Stitzer, WI
Great little snack when you're on the go or were multitasking. Delicious as well. Just pop a handful in your mouth and off you go.
BJ M.
Parma, OH
Who doesn't love cashews! They are so good. They do cost a bit more but you can find them at any store. And they are good for you.
Ashley B.
I love cashews so much! And I have to say planters is one of the best brands to buy! It has an amazing taste and perfectly salted.
Sarah D.
Morning Sun
These cashews are the best!! I've tried other brands but nothing compares to Planters!! It has a great taste and perfect seasoning
Victoria D.
St Cloud , MN
I love cashews paired with a little saltiness. It's a great snack to have on the go or at home. It's also good to use in desserts.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Great product for the price! I always buy Plantar’s when I need to buy nuts or seeds. I always know that I’m getting quality food.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.