BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanessa G.
Northglenn, CO
Cashews are my favorite nuts especially when they are lightly salted. These are an easy healthy snack for when I am feeling munchie.
MAKAYLA M.
Austintown, OH
So yummy!!! I do have to say. I will purchase these more often if they came in extra salty!! Im a salt person. But these are amazing!
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A little too salty for my taste, but I will always love planters nuts. These cashews are addictive, and I cannot get Enough of them!
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL
Best tasting cashews! Always fresh and meaty cashews. Salted just right not to much. Great product! Tastes better than other brands!
Chloe A.
These are a great snack for on the go and the health benefits are great. I️ eat these all the time and I️ would definitely recommend
Jenn D.
My dad’s favorite. He can eat a whole box in a day while watching television. Have to get these every trip we take to the supermarket
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love cashews and I love this brand, I’ve tried the honey flavor and they are great also!! Best stocking stuffers and yummy snacks!
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love cashews but it’s hard for me to spend that much money on some nuts. But if I am spending the money, planters are my favorite.
Lacey S.
45150
Planters nuts are an affordable nut that still has great quality. The resealable container keeps the nuts fresh for longer enjoyment
Neora I.
Kansas City, MO
The best salty cashews ever! Can eat a whole jar of these in one sitting! But you better hide them because other people like them too
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.