BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Not sure if this is better or worse than competing brands, but I do love these products. The packaging is pretty convenient and I love that they offer salted/unsalted options. The nuts are always good and there are many types to choose from
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I love cashews!!! They’re my favorite nut because they’re delicious and easy to chew. I prefer the non-salted or lightly salted cashews, which this brand offers both. This brand also has other nuts and flavors. This is my go-to nut brand.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
Planters is a product that's a staple in our house, and cashews are one of our favorites. They are always fresh and salted just right. They are a little more expensive than other brands, but in comparison, they are a much better quality.
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love these!! First of all, cashews are my favorite nut, but this brand has amazing ones too. My favorites are lightly salted or sea salt. Highly recommend, as they are a filling, delicious, and nutritious snack to have in your pantry!
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the perfect snack when you're craving something salty. They taste great and stay fresh in the container if you seal it right. I typically buy them at Walmart but you can find them at basically any grocery store or even Target. They are probably my favorite salty snack.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
I LOVE planters Cashews!! I keep them at my desk, the girls call me Miss Cashew!! Lol! They are a good source of protein but you have to follow the recommendation on the amount per serving. I put them on salads or just eat them as a snack!
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
😍 I love cashews and this is one of the few brands that don’t have expired tasting cashews. Like they taste fresh, and not so bitter aside from the light salt on the. They are a name brand so slightly expensive but worth it for quality!
Shandell W.
Jefferson
I love these nuts. They have excellent texture and flavor. The price for the large container is good. I would recommend these nuts to everyone. These are definitely high quality nuts and are great for serving on ice cream, or in food.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
My husband loves these cashews by Planters I have to buy two cans when we go to Walmart. Sometimes they can be expensive but you can usually catch them on sale sometimes. I would recommend others to buy if you like Planters brand nuts
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
I love this brand over all brands. These nuts have the perfect balance of salt. Also I quite enjoy how much they have in each container. Although I do not like how expensive planters is. If to u want a healthy snack get some cashews!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.