BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mariah M.
oracle
I’m really not a salty or nut kind of person but they were pretty good I probably wouldn’t buy again unless I was in the mood to do so
Danielle E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Planters is a well known brand and had been around forever. I am always pleased with the quality of taste and value of their products.
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
Husband's number 1 pick. Price is reasonable but high. Delicious product. Usually only one size can be found in our local supermarket.
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Cashews are my favorite nuts and planters does them right every time. The amount of salt is always great and the price is usually fair.
💄reviewsbynEl🎥 (.
Candelaria, Toa baja
These are just the best! Perfect amount of salt and crunchiness (if thats a word lol). I like to combine them with a really cold beer😂
Heather G.
Pharr, TX
I love the cashews! I usually buy the can with only cashews, but when I'm in the mood for some mixed nuts, I definetly go for this can!
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
So delicious. I can snack on these all day. They arent to salty and they have a great pop of flavor and you can get them cheap anywhere
miriam g.
Player's cashew half are the perfect snack. It's filling and it gives you energy. Cashews have been a favorite of mine since childhood.
Mo c.
These don't last long around my house, the whole family loves to grab a handful on the way out the door! Great taste at a great price!
Kirstin J.
Christiansburg, VA
Love buying the cashews. Great for an easy snack on the run. Good flavor and good amount of nuts in the can, not a lot of wasted apace
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.