BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lorraine R.
Bear , DE
I would get a container of these every year from my grandfather as a Christmas gift. I looked more forward to these than anything else.
💄reviewsbynElđŸŽ„ (.
Candelaria, Toa baja
These are just the best! Perfect amount of salt and crunchiness (if thats a word lol). I like to combine them with a really cold beer😂
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
My dad loves planters cashews! I tender eating them with him as a kid! I always but then for his birthday as a treat! They taste great!
Elizabeth đŸ”„.
Goodyear, AZ
So delicious. I can snack on these all day. They arent to salty and they have a great pop of flavor and you can get them cheap anywhere
miriam g.
Player's cashew half are the perfect snack. It's filling and it gives you energy. Cashews have been a favorite of mine since childhood.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love these cashews. They are always fresh never have I got a can and the nuts tasted rancid or stale. I would recommend this product
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I love Planters and this is one of my favorite of all the cashews I've eaten. They have whole cashews and halves. PERFECT for snacking.
Meg D.
Westerville , OH
All time favorite nut has to be the delicious cashew and these are why! They're so smooth and buttery they don't even taste like nuts!
Mariah M.
oracle
I’m really not a salty or nut kind of person but they were pretty good I probably wouldn’t buy again unless I was in the mood to do so
Danielle E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Planters is a well known brand and had been around forever. I am always pleased with the quality of taste and value of their products.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.