BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Cashews are my favorite nut, besides pistachios. I absolutely love the amount of salt Planters puts in the can, I could eat a whole can!!
Dawn B.
Everyone in my family is a huge fan although the cost is a huge turn off. Wish they were less expensive so we could have them more often
Bethany M.
Syracuse, NY
Planters is my to to brand for nuts. They are a fantastic combination of quality and price, so perfect for both my budget and my palate.
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
Always my favorite go to snack. Good for on the go or just at Home. They taste good. And they are affordable. Never hard to find in store
Jessica V.
These are a great and tasty treat. I love eating these when I'm sitting down watching tv. These make a great healthier snack alternative.
Sharleen T.
I love these for a quick snack love them to throw them in my bag and a ziplock mix them in with other Trail mixes great all-around family
Lizzette P.
I love cashews and I like the Planters' Cashews. Tasty and textures is right. A great snack to offer when friends or families come over.
Pebbles K.
Buffalo, SC
Only brand of nuts I buy. Anything I've had from this brand has tasted amazing. I recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy snack.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love snacking on these... I enjoy the milder taste of cashews over peanuts. It gives me just be the right amount of nuttiness I desire.
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
I’ve had these cashews as far back as I can remember at family and friends especially over the holidays. They are the ones I too buy now.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.