BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
Always my favorite go to snack. Good for on the go or just at Home. They taste good. And they are affordable. Never hard to find in store
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Im addicted to these! Lol. I like all kinds and flavors of nuts, but nothing compares to salted cashews. Great snack anytime of the day.
ANGELA M.
Planters cashews are the best. They have a good flavor. I buy them at Walmart. They are great thing to put out for your holiday parties.
Bethany M.
Syracuse, NY
Planters is my to to brand for nuts. They are a fantastic combination of quality and price, so perfect for both my budget and my palate.
Ariel T.
Billings
These have just the right amount of salt. I like the price for the amount. I add them with Chex mix and it makes a light and tasty snack.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Kim '.
Withee, WI
These are my husband’s favorite. We buy them about once a week. I wish the price weren’t so expensive but overall he seems to like them.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Planter's the original peanut sellers. Being the original they are the best, I absolutely love these and enjoy them every holiday season.
Brittany M.
Wooster
A great snack to have around the house to satisfy your snack hunger. It's a great size that doesn't cause you to want to mindlessly much.
Claire M.
Carencro
Oh my gosh these are the best freaking cashews I have ever tasted!!!! They aren't too salty and have the perfect amount of natural taste.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.