BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
Planters never disappoints! Cashews are one of my very favorites and are always so delicious! I'll keep buying them from planters for sure!
Brooke P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don’t know what it is about halves and pieces but they are so much better than the whole ones! I buy these every time I go to the store!
Amanda M.
Clear Fork, WV
One of my favorite keto snacks, I could sit and eat an entire can in one day. They are so good, a little pricey but all nuts are now days.
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Good snack on the go, my family loves eating nuts. Great flavor must give it a try next time you go on the road, watching a movie or so on.
Lia S.
Orlando florida
I love them, all the time I like the taste they have and I like that they have salt I love them Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces
Ky M.
Oregon city , OR
Planters cashews are my all time favorite kind of nuts to buy! Whole, half, salted or unsalted, it doesn't matter! They're all delicious!!!
Aman S.
Long Beach
I can never get enough of sea salt flavored nuts and chocolates. These are affordable, yummy and you won't realize when you finished them.
Heather H.
Marble Hill, GA
My family loves to keep nuts around the house and planters has always been a staple. I love their cashews because they are perfectly salted
member-ab5d0
Everyone loves nuts. Whether it be peanuts, cashews, or pistachios. In our house, we eat them all. We buy more pistachios than other kinds
Shelley F.
Chicopee, MA
Love cashews! And they are a good filling snack or to have with yogurt for breakfast! They are pretty expensive so I don't buy them often.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.