BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria A.
I love cashews so much so I buy these all the time. They can be expensive so I don't buy them that often but I recommend them. I love cashews
Manuella J.
Pine Hill, NY
I love cashews. Planters is the best brand for me. It is not cheap but so worth the nutritional value. It is found everywhere that sells food
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Yummmmm! I love cashews. Soo salty and good. Planters is the best. Every other brand I try they just taste old or have an odd taste to them.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
The only brand of cashews I buy. So full of flavor and crunchy I love them. Fresh tasting and always great for snacking or adding in salads.
Heather C.
Love planters nuts. Great quality and great price. I love the different varieties that they carry as well. Purchased mostly at gas stations.
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
My favorite kind of cashews is planters. They are always perfect tasting never to much seasoning or burnt in my opinion unlike other brands.
Kallie Y.
Malden
Of all the nuts that are made I have to say cashews are the best expecially the ones that are not salted I can eat a while can in one setting
Michelle B.
Fairfield, VT
Cashews are my favorite nuts and platers is my favorite brand. They are not too hard or not too soft like a lot of other brands I have tried
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Good snack on the go, my family loves eating nuts. Great flavor must give it a try next time you go on the road, watching a movie or so on.
Aman S.
Long Beach
I can never get enough of sea salt flavored nuts and chocolates. These are affordable, yummy and you won't realize when you finished them.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.