BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deidre M.
Bolivar, MO
Cashews i use mostly for baking, but this is one of my favorite types of nut. Others are hard for me to eat, but cashews are a little easier.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
These are my favorite brand of cashews. They are nice and salty and creamy. They are super flavorful. A little on the expensive side though.
Desiree M.
These are good but they're a little hard sometimes to chill and I don't think they're good for price wise I think they're a little expensive
Jess D.
Planters cashews are amazing. Every time I buy them I am impressed with a quality and the price. This is a product that I strongly recommend
Victoria A.
I love cashews so much so I buy these all the time. They can be expensive so I don't buy them that often but I recommend them. I love cashews
Manuella J.
Pine Hill, NY
I love cashews. Planters is the best brand for me. It is not cheap but so worth the nutritional value. It is found everywhere that sells food
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
My favorite kind of cashews is planters. They are always perfect tasting never to much seasoning or burnt in my opinion unlike other brands.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
Planters is a good brand when it comes to nuts. Been around for a long time. Love Cashews, and these are just delicious. They do a nut right.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
I love cashews, but I would only eat them if they're the Planters brand. I would also use them as a topping on ice cream and other desserts.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
I love these soo much!! I can pretty much almost eat the whole tub to myself that's just how good they are! Plus not too bad on price either.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.