BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
Cashews are my absolute favorite! I could sit and eat a whole container by myself. They are great for a small snack and they are not to salty b
Aubrey S.
Summerville, GA
Very good! Taste better than dessert, and causes me to eat a whole can full. My favorite nuts out there! Highly recommend you give them a shot!
Jesusita L.
I love cashews!! Whenever my family buys a can or jar of these it never lasts long. The only thing that stops me from eating a ton is the salt.
Amanda W.
I love planters cashews they are so yummy the price can be a little expensive but they are worth the price. I find these at walmart and target.
April J.
Millsboro
Best nuts in the world and great source of protein without eating a whole bunch of Sugar carbohydrates & Empty calories & they taste fantastic.
Misty f.
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like it said it would, I would use it again. I recommend this product to be tried out.
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
Great snack, affordable pricing, & they taste delicious. I would definitely recommend these for a mid-day snack to satisfy that hunger craving.
Chris L.
Tunkhannock, PA
These are delicious !!! Cashews are one of my favorites but the kids eat them too . Nuts are good for you so I don't feel guilty eating them !
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
The right amount of salt with the right amount of cashews. Makes for a good snack. Keep these at my desk and munch on them throughout the day!
Emily M.
Mcdonough , GA
Love planters cashews . I try not try not to eat too much of them because the salt and I dislike the u salted ones I love how they have coupons
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.