BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dawn B.
Our family is a huge fan of nuts. This is definitely our go-to Bram. Just wish there were more coupons or more sales as they are pretty expensive
Yesenia S.
Lindsay, CA
This are the perfect snack for on the go. They taste amazing and their good for you. I love having with me every-time I feel like eating a snack.
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
It's a good snack that gives you protein like a meal and my children love them. They are a good value and price point. In my pantry at all times.
Jennifer V.
Yum! My go to snack when I want something salty! It's honestly my favorite nut out there.  I can eat them alone or even in trail mix!
Paige O.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite snack to eat and the halves and pieces make the perfect mix. I love these and you can find them just about any grocery store.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Cashews are probably my favorite nuts! They taste incredible and aren't overly salty to me like peanuts. They also don't give me heartburn. Yay!
Michelle N.
My husband loves this brand. He wont buy off brand because he claims they taste funny. But tge freshness lasts longer with this brand for sure
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I loveeeeeee these!! There so tasty and addicting once I start eating them I can't stop.. There a great little snack to have If you like them.
Chris L.
Tunkhannock, PA
These are delicious !!! Cashews are one of my favorites but the kids eat them too . Nuts are good for you so I don't feel guilty eating them !
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Always a yummy snack. Planters has the best nuts and snacks. Honey roasted nuts and cashews are delicious. Planters has never disappointed me.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.