BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
These are the best! Cashews are my favorite. This brand is easily found and widely available. Has been a favorite of mine since I was very little .
Courtney K.
Cashews just are so yummy and planters has some of the best. The are salted with just enough salt so you aren't just eating salt with some cashews.
Sharon S.
Hollywood, FL
Excellent cashews, I prefer the pieces and halves better than the whole ones. The sea salt tastes good on these and aren't overly salty tasting.
Erika C.
Planters is my all time favorite brand for nuts and seeds. Cashews are my favorite, they are salty but not tol salty and cashews are always good.
Ashley L.
Theses r wonderful the only down fall is they r a little prissy and a round my house they do not last long only if they was a little bit cheaper
Paige O.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite snack to eat and the halves and pieces make the perfect mix. I love these and you can find them just about any grocery store.
Jayara M.
North Versailles, PA
My favorite nut. I love cashews, Planters are always tasty. They are a healthier snack but I wish they had lightly salted more readily available
Erika V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Cashews are a great nutty flavor without feeling like you are eating dirt. These one are not pounded on with salt so they are very easy to enjoy
Marissa R.
La Verne
These are really good and have a nice to taste to them but they get old fast and are a little too bitter for me and get stuck in my throat a lot
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Cashews are probably my favorite nuts! They taste incredible and aren't overly salty to me like peanuts. They also don't give me heartburn. Yay!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.