BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachel V.
My favorite cashews. Unlike the other brands every bite has some flavor to it. Can be purchased at almost every grocery store. Pricey but worth the $
Diane M.
Albuquerque, NM
I have never met a cashew I didn't love. These are so good alone as a snack or mixed in to salads, candy making, or almost any chex mix combination.
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite nut is cashews. I could eat these everyday. Sometimes i would mix them in like a mix with rasins and pretzels and granola. It be awesome
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL
Planters cashews are a great snack. They have a great nutty taste. They are also low in calories which makes them a good snack while staying healthy.
Diana A.
Love cashews my favorite kind of nuts! I love the taste of it, to me it has a tiny kick of kind of sweet. If I could, I could eat them all day long.
jennifer H.
Griffithsville
I don't really purchase. This a lot unless I'm going too try too make a banana bread or something like that that's about it but yes I would recommend
Veda G.
Cleveland , OH
Honey nut! These here are amazing. Pricing can be a lot but I usually try to make sure j keep a few around so when I’m snacky mode I can enjoy some.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Great snack. Light and flavor-able. Cashews are my favorite... next to walnuts but planters doesn’t have a walnut selection. So this does the trick.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Such a great quality of nuts! I hate how expensive nuts are in general, but these are the most expensive that I’ve see. However, they are WORTH IT!!
Nicci P.
Webster
This is just really the only brand of nuts that I know. It's what my parents used to buy and so now I buy it I guess it's a plus that they taste good
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.