BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cassidy T.
They are pretty expensive, but you will find that with all of the nuts! I like this brand as it is on the lower end of price for this type of product.
Devon K.
Hazel Park
Cashews are my go to nut when i’m in the mood for something salty, and I can always depend on Planter’s to deliver fresh, delicious, and salty cashews.
Erica C.
Westernport, MD
I love Planters nuts. Every one of the kinds I have tried I have liked. Problem is all the really good types of nuts from Planters are very expensive.
Christie L.
Nothing like the classic Planters brand. Little pricey over the years but they’re so good and nothing else compares taste wise to this brand for me.
Arosa L.
Garfield Hts, OH
I live cashews and planters are always the best brand to buy any time. Most of the time they have sales at my job also so I'm always purchasing them
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Such a great quality of nuts! I hate how expensive nuts are in general, but these are the most expensive that I’ve see. However, they are WORTH IT!!
Rachel V.
My favorite cashews. Unlike the other brands every bite has some flavor to it. Can be purchased at almost every grocery store. Pricey but worth the $
Diana A.
Love cashews my favorite kind of nuts! I love the taste of it, to me it has a tiny kick of kind of sweet. If I could, I could eat them all day long.
Diane M.
Albuquerque, NM
I have never met a cashew I didn't love. These are so good alone as a snack or mixed in to salads, candy making, or almost any chex mix combination.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.