BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julie O.
These are the best cashews just the right amounts of salt .. I love these on their own or in a brittle .. either way its a good quick healthy alternative
Julian C.
Claremont, CA
Super salty nuts. A good, healthy snack to keep you perked up during the day. I wish these nuts weren't so salty and then I would enjoy them a lot more.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Cashews are so good i love these. My only wish is that they weren't so expensive. However they are worth it because one jar lasts a pretty long time. Yum
Kacie R.
Watertown, NY
Planters cashews have by far the best taste compared to others in ny opinion . They have the perfect amount of salt and you can buy them almost anywhere
Erika V.
Lubbock, TX
Cashews are so good I grab a handful every once in a while so I like to keep them around. They are a bit salty but a great alternative to other products
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
My favorite nut! I don’t think it matters the brand because these cashews taste the same as any other brand. They are a bit pricey, but what nuts aren’t?
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I love cashews so to me the best brand is Planters Cashews and halves. I get all the cashews all want. I always buy these and they also make great gifts.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Super yummy and a classic treat. Buy these all the time and will continue bdoing so. I find myself buying these every time i go to CVS for something 😄
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
I love my cashews and Planters does them justice. If I wanted stopped I would eat almost a whole can. Try all of Planters nuts because they taste good.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.