BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kalynn W.
Honestly there isn’t much more I can about these other than they are so so so amazing and if you have never tried them then you are seriously missing out!!
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cashews are my favorite! Great deal from a brand I know & trust. Easy to find, go-to product for a house party or just to keep at my desk for a pick-me-up.
Jen A.
I used to eat these with my Chinese food. I never knew what they were until my boyfriend bought it. Tastes amazing and you can cook it with string beans!!
Samantha N.
wahiawa, HI
cashews are my all time Favorite peanut. they are a little pricey, but oh so delicious. glad I don't have to buy the mix anymore and can get just cashews.
Amirra S.
Macon, GA
Planters is a great brand. Have been buying them for many years and they never disappoint. Cashews just became my favorite type of nut thanks to Planters!
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
I keep these around for a quick snack to hold me over. I prefer fresh ones from the bulk section in my grocery store. These seem to be loaded with salt.
Julie O.
These are the best cashews just the right amounts of salt .. I love these on their own or in a brittle .. either way its a good quick healthy alternative
Julian C.
Claremont, CA
Super salty nuts. A good, healthy snack to keep you perked up during the day. I wish these nuts weren't so salty and then I would enjoy them a lot more.
tosha E.
Grafton
Cashews are our all time favorite nut choice. Planters is the best brand and will never fail you. So good buy the big can because you will wished u did.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Cashews are so good i love these. My only wish is that they weren't so expensive. However they are worth it because one jar lasts a pretty long time. Yum
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.