BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Nakiya D.
Nashville, TN
The best cashews in town! I love this brand and the taste of the cashews are amazing! They’re really affordable and I haven’t found any that are better! They have ingredients that some may be allergic to so check the nutrition facts! But I’d recommend them to anyone who likes nuts in general!
Yuko S.
Anaheim, CA
Planters got me liking cashews and peanuts because it has the right amount of sodium to make them tasty. The cashews are easy to eat because they're already in halves.
Tamara W.
I love these they were one of my favorite diet snack they are very good for you health wise. They would fill me up after the proper serving and they taste amazing.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I love these cashews, I like the honey roasted ones also. Planters always has the best quality in flavors. I like the hot peanuts, honey roasted,and I love the cashews. I also like the plain roasted peanuts. They always seem to have better tasting products than most other competitors.
Julie P.
Kingsport
Cashews is one of the only nuts I eat. And planters is the only brand of cashews I will eat. They are just right and always super fresh. And the container is resealable so it keeps them fresh. And then afterwards the container an repurposed and used for something else.
Sarah B.
Tarzana, CA
Planters is one of my favorite brands of nuts and the cashews are my favorite. I have to be careful because they are very addicting. I could eat the whole thing. So good and you can be sure that I always have a can in the house. I use these as my snacks between meals.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Cashews are amazing regardless and planters is a trusted brand. They are a mainstay in my house and while I prefer whole cashews and raw/unsalted these are great for special occasions and events for something different - I feel like nuts are always a healthy snack.
Jackie H.
Logan
Always have loved cashews,Planters r the best tasting ones yet but the price is a little steep for these yummy cashews.Guess u have to look at it this way .Sometimes u have to spend more to get a better tasting product Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
These are soooo addicting! I am a huge cashew lover and these have such a great taste. They always are very fresh and a great go to snack. I also love that they don’t have much salt. If you are a nut lover this is the perfect snack for home, work, or on the go.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.