BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces are ok. Not enough salt on them for my taste and sometimes I get a can of stale nuts that are supposed to be good.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
Kind of expensive but they have a great flavor! These are a great middle of the day snack for the whole family! My kids love them and hardly leave a mess!
Natarsha R.
Portsmouth, VA
This is one of my family's go to snack choices. We pick them up often when we get to the snack section. We keep them in our home. Great for on the go snack
Kimberly B.
Obsessed with these! Perfectly salted and crunchy. They’re good to eat as a snack on their own or you can mix them with other nuts or put them in a salad!
MeBeing R.
Bronx, NY
Sadly this isn't a snack in which kids to take to school due to the allergic reactions some kids might have but to eat at home with the family is amazing.
Lindsay M.
These are really great for adding to a salad. They’re difficult to eat plain as a snack because they are bits and pieces, but perfect for adding to dishes.
Tara B.
Lubbock, TX
These are really good. My favorite actually. A great snack in between meals or in the evening. Allows you to feel full but not over indulge. No guilt here.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
These are really nice for if you are looking for a snack that you don’t want to be to unhealthy. I definitely you try these cashews out, I really like them
Shannon F.
Magnolia, AR
I don't care much for peanuts or almonds, which is why anytime I buy a can of Planters I always go with the salted cashews. They are a fav choice of mine.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love cashews. These salted cashews are a tasty and affordable snack. Planters are a good alternative to more expensive brands with the same great flavor.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.