BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jaime D.
Prattville, AL
These cashews are a greta source of protein for a really cheap price. You get a lot for your money in these big tins. They have the perfect amount of salt too!
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
These are pretty good. A little salty for my taste, but it is over all a good product and I would recommend it to people trying to add more nuts to their diet.
Sheila B.
I put a bowl in front of company last week and they were gone within minutes! Guess they really liked them! Nice combo of halves & pieces...not all chopped up.
Jamie G.
Gladstone, MO
I love planners cashews because they're not too hard. They have just the right amount of sea salt unfortunately I could sit and eat a whole can in one sitting
Sara T.
We always buy these when my husbands family comes to visit so they can have something salty to snack on while they drink. Always gone by the end of the night!
Misty D.
Kings Mtn, NC
These are our family favorite. They only thing I'd ever change about them would have to be the price. They definitely don't last long for as much as they cost
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
My go to brand for cashews! There is a perfect amount of salt for each bite. Exceeds expectations. Can be found at any grocery store. Great snack time snack
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love planters brand. I’ve never gotten nuts that weren’t good from them. They all taste amazing and have the right amount of flavor without over doing it!
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
So yummy ! I could eat the entire can in one sitting ! They are kinda pricey tho ! Have to be careful on consumption size because they are high in calories !
Valerie V.
Chesterton, IN
I’m not the person that brings these with them to the party, but I’m not mad that it’s there. I typically go for honey roasted but salted is amazing as well.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.