BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tara W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Cashews are a soft and salty nut. They are my favorite when I need a mid day pick me up and they never fail to fill me up quickly.
Tabitha A.
Hazel Green, AL
I love cashews this is my favorite brand they always taste fresh. I love them! This is my go to snack even my toddler likes them
keren a.
crowley la
I love planters cashews i eat them everyday. It nevers gets old to me always been my favorite since I was a little girl.
Lindsey W.
Dallas, TX
Super salty. Other than that, I love these. Cashews are the backbone of mixed nuts, so why not get a whole can of them?
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
Addicting. Just the right amount of salt. I love these because they fill me up and leave me feeling healthy.
Elysia S.
Casa Grande
Great price and has been our go to when looking for nut mixes. Love the different varieties
hope p.
Colonial Hgts, VA
LOVE these nuts. They are a bit expensive but well worth the money. I love that they are always fresh and there aren't just lite pieces of broken nuts in there.
Victoria M.
I’ve tried dozens of different brands of cashews and nothing comes close to this one. I love it and i can’t sit down with the can or I’ll eat the whole thing!!!
Jaime D.
Prattville, AL
These cashews are a greta source of protein for a really cheap price. You get a lot for your money in these big tins. They have the perfect amount of salt too!
Jamie G.
Gladstone, MO
I love planners cashews because they're not too hard. They have just the right amount of sea salt unfortunately I could sit and eat a whole can in one sitting
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.