BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Michelle Q.
Manchester, CT
A favorite of my significant other. The convenient resealable lid makes it easy for him to leave in his locker. Grab a handful before and after his break for a great protein pick me up
Robin S.
Tampa, FL
I love cashews and Planters is the only brand I buy. OF course they have become so expenseive that I find Do not buy them as often as I used to, or I wait until they are on sale.
Hope H.
Cashews are my favorite kind of nut. Planters nuts are so tasty and crunchy. It makes a great to go snack thats healthy AND tasty. They aren't overly salty. I love this brand.
Rachel J.
Madison , WI
These cashews are very yummy and taste very fresh. They are also a healthy snack for adults or children. They are a bit pricey, but can be found at almost any grocery store.
Lindsay C.
As a college kid, I am always looking for good snacks to eat while working on homework and assignments. Whether I'm on my way to class, studying in the library, or unwinding after class, these are my favorite!
Amy P.
Minneola, FL
I cannot keep these in the house because I will demolish the can in no time. These cashews have the right amount of salt and are perfect on a salad to add a little crunch.
Susana L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Everything about this man I love it because it's so tasty and come to a good package so it's nice to buy it and have some peanuts with some friends or just that's it
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Best cashews you can buy! They are perfectly salted and taste amazing! I love them! I have to limit myself because I could eat the whole can! Amazing. I will keep buying
Yuko S.
Anaheim, CA
Planters got me liking cashews and peanuts because it has the right amount of sodium to make them tasty. The cashews are easy to eat because they're already in halves.
Abby H.
Cashews are my aborted nuts and planters taste so good! They are salty but not too salty and the pieces are big enough that you don’t feel like you are eating crumbs
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.