BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amy B.
Orlando, FL
I love these cashews from Planters. They have just the right amount of salt in them. Also the large canister lasts a long time and the cashews stay fresh in the sealable container. I put them in the refrigerator to make them last even longer.
Melanie S.
Ridgeville, SC
When I'm in need of a healthy snack I love to reach for a handful of Planters Cashews. Planters always provides the highest quality snacks and makes sure they are always available at my favorite stores. And it makes a great party munchy too.
Talisa S.
These have been great for me to keep around for a quick snack. It's filling enough to hold me over until meal time. They are also full of omega-3 fatty acid that help your joints, mood, and a lot more!
Colleen G.
I love cashews they're my favorite type of nut but I wish that they were not so expensive but I do understand why because they're harder to come by then like peanuts
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
I love these nuts! I always go for them when I'm the store. Cashews are my favorite and I love that they are already haves I usually count out abou 1/4 of a cup so the fact that they are halved makes me think I'm eating more!
Michelle M.
The Planters Cashews are a great afternoon snack when you are looking for something to tie you over till your next meal. They are crunchy, salty, sweet, & satisfying. They are great in salads, stirfrys, & desserts too!
Reese R.
Sulphur, LA
I love these!!!!! Cashews are the best and you cannot go wrong with planters. These beat out any other brand. These are super healthy and can help beat the snackatite whenever it hits you. Go get some planters!!
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
I love Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces! I cant ever seem to get enough and end up eating all of them in one sitting! Amazing flavor with right amount of salt. Very awesome on salads.
Jaime  B.
Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces are my Favorite!! Great taste and evenly salted. This size is perfect for gatherings because there is plenty for everyone! Go out and get you some:)
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
These are delicious and I have bought them multiple times. They are very pricey and I would buy them more often if they were cheaper because I do like them alot. I MUCH prefer planters to any other brand.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.