BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria W.
Waynesboro, VA
A family favorite! We have to buy a big can when we go to the store. They're perfectly salted and so easy to just grab and eat. I keep a ziplock bag in my car for an easy snack on the go!
Sarah D.
Schenectady
Cashews and nut products tend to be pricey, so I don't purchase terribly often and keep an eye out for sales. I do, however, almost always have some sort of nut variety on hand for snacking. Planters is the brand that I gravitate toward. Would recommend to others.
Nicole Y.
Fort Dodge, IA
I've been eating the planters cashews since I was 9. They were my grandpas favorite. I think they are higher quality than other brands. I usually by them at walgreens. They are a little sendy but I get them anyway. I would recommen to any nut lover.
frankie s.
LOVE these nuts! Great packaging for on the go! These are very delicious and very tasty! The cashews are real and although not salted they are very flavorful. The 46 oz. is very adorable. I recommend to everyone
Robyn F.
I don't buy nuts very often, usually only in the fall. Planters is a great brand and cashews are my favorite. Very fresh. When I do buy nuts, I only buy planters.
Greg D.
Ludlow, MA
Oh Planters... Sometimes you are great but sometimes you go a little heavy on the salt. While you're more affordable than other cashews it's definitely a downfall. Even if you went less on the salt that would be good. I'll still buy you though.
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Planters makes the best cashews. They have the perfect amount of salt and aren't oily. I constantly make the mistake of trying other cheaper brands and always am disappointed and wish that I had just bought these instead.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
Planters cashews have been a favorite of mine since I was a small child. A truly great snack for studying, watching TV, etc. Nothing settles my snack crave more than these cashews!
Ashlie C.
Tupelo, MS
These cashews are a staple in my weekly diet. From breakfast with coconut to lunch time salads or late night munchies, cashews are my favorite! While they're high in calories, they're a quick and satisfying snack.
Laurissa B.
Brunswick, OH
I love these, salted just enough , a great on the go snack and the cashews are the right size , I could eat the whole thing. And even my daughter likes them for a afternoon snack , and they are not a heavy food so it doesn't mess with dinner
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.