BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Aleksandr G.
Noblesville, IN
There's something about Planters that makes nuts taste good. I find that a handful of cashews or nuts a day really helps me get in the necessary fat intake I need daily and Planters brand of nuts is my favorite way. If you like cashews or halves, then pick up a can of Planters on your next grocery run.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is my go-to buy from Sams Club pretty much every month. The cashews taste amazing and you get a lot of them for the price! It's a great on the go snack when you need to grab something to keep you full for a while.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Not sure why I love the Planters Chashews, there's just something about them that reminds me of being at my grandma's house. They taste great and are a good idea for a quick and healthy snack!
Leslee H.
I love the easy bags for these and they have amazing cashews! I think these are the most addicting nut they have. Planters can be expensive, but they are worth it for the brand and taste.
Miles H.
This Planters product is a great snack option for your desk at work. It is a healthier option than other snacks that involve chocolate or other added sugars and sweets. If you like cashews, then I would definitely buy this product. The can is also small enough to store in your desk or take with you on the go.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
I like these planters cashew pretty much because I love cashews. There is nothing special about them. They taste good, but I will stick to the Planters whole cashews since I prefer them to the halves and pieces.
Nikki W.
Who doesn't love a jar full of nuts? Best of all they are cashews! I'm always stocked up on these cashews because planters brand lives up to their name! I love how fresh they are every time I go in for some nuts!
Jay S.
Morrow, GA
I love these. They taste great, My favorite snack. They are the best when on the go. I always make sure I have these when traveling long and or short distances. Always recommending these to my friends or family.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
Cashews are some of my favorites for snacking on. They are pricey, but they are a great healthy option for an afternoon snack when you don't want to eat junk food. I keep them at my desk at work so they are accessible and easy to get to when I feel the urge to snack.
Jannely N.
Washington, DC
This is another good snack that should be around for any studying snacks. They are inexpensive and easy to find in any store. They are delicious and i continue eating them while doing homework or just sitting around with friends. These cashews are the best alternative healthy snack.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.