BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Araceli H.
spring lake
I really like cashews they are my favorite nuts they are delicious and they won’t disappoint only things is cashews can be pretty expensive but they are really good for you and I recommend you try them
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces are so addictive. These buttery nuts are complimented with just the right amount of salt. It's had not to eat the whole container at once.
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
I get these but no often cause they are expensive they run about $5 a can.
But they are worth it when I want some cashews and they are one of the cheaper brands out there.
Faby D.
Long Island
I’ve been buying these for the longest and they never disappoint. The price is totally worth it and I love to entertain my guests with my charcuterie board and add these cashews to it.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces one of my go to items to keep on hand for impromptu get together. They always go over well and are loved by all. You can be sure that the bowl will be empty at the end of the night.
Kamania M.
Bedford Hts, OH
Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces are a great snack. I love cashews and eat them all the time. Planters has a great taste, full of nutrients and not too salty.
Felicia J.
I love the saltiness of the nights and how you get a good variety of each. I love the freshness and The Taste and the crunchiness of it. I just it's just incredible it's a really good I would definitely recommend it to people I actually buy it for my uncle when I go out he loves it I love it and we all love it.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Nakiya D.
Nashville, TN
The best cashews in town! I love this brand and the taste of the cashews are amazing! They’re really affordable and I haven’t found any that are better! They have ingredients that some may be allergic to so check the nutrition facts! But I’d recommend them to anyone who likes nuts in general!
Yuko S.
Anaheim, CA
Planters got me liking cashews and peanuts because it has the right amount of sodium to make them tasty. The cashews are easy to eat because they're already in halves.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.