BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa J.
Cashews are my absolute favorite and this is my go to brand for cashews. They're a great healthy snack. They can get pretty salty sometimes, but they have a lightly salted variation, which is great as well.
Zoey O.
Cashews are a really great snack to have around and whenever I buy nuts I usually go for planters. I think they're pretty affordable and they taste great. I like that these are halves and pieces because they're not as hard as a full cashew.
Andrea J.
This is crack in nut form. SO GOOD. the planters cashews are this creamy delicious texture, they have never been stale and aren't ridiculously overpriced. The only warning is that the nuts are pretty high in fat content, so be wary to not eat too much at once.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
My dad and I love to eat these cashews as a snack. They taste great, and I love that they are salted, but not too salty. This product definitely meets my expectations and is one of my favorite brand of cashews. I usually buy these every trip to the grocery store.
Ally H.
I don't eat these but I do buy they for family members that like nuts and they absolutely love these ones! They are perfectly seasoned and baked great. They also aren't to pricey for how many you get.
Samantha H.
Just purchased these for a pregnancy craving of mine and they've been perfect! I've purchased many of Planters nuts plenty of times in the past and love them every time but it was a first for Cashews. Such a good, healthy snack!
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
I love planters cashews! It's a great snack especially with some crackers and cheese... maybe a glass of wine. Perfect for when I put the kids in bed and waiting for my husband to get home without filling up on food before dinner.
Ansonia L.
Birmingham, AL
Best cahews around! I place these in a zip locl baggie and take them everywhere with me for a small snack!! Really filling if you pair with cheese or another low calorie snack such as a fruit cup!
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
These is a great item to snack on. I throw these in a ziplock bag, put it in my purse and if I'm out running errands I will snack on these.

I also give these to my daughter who doesn't care for nuts, but she does like cashews.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
love cashews! perfect snack, totally healthy, just make sure to get the one without salt since high sodium is not vert healthy! it is delicious and never disappointed. I have noticed that is cheaper to buy these at groceries stores than pharmacies or small stores.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.