BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
I swear these cashews are addicting! They taste delicious and are a great healthy snack. The only reason I wouldn't give them 5 stars is because they are a bit saltier than I would prefer. I still choose these over the lightly salted ones, since those need a bit more flavor.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Something about cashews makes me happy! Add them to any dish or just eat a handful and they are instantly fulfilling. They are widely available and are often on sale at Walgreens or CVS. I would definitely recommend these to others!
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
I love cashews. I put some on my ice cream or my salad. Its so yummy and crunchy and you just cant stop having it. And you will always crave for more hahah. Its a bit pricey for a nut but its always worth the penny coz you will enjoy iy. I would recommend it.
TANEKA w.
S Huntington, NY
These are addictive. I try not to buy them because if I do they will not last more than an hour and if I'm watching my weight that's not good. But I do buy these sometimes and they're really great salty and satisfying.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes when I was pregnant. Nuts were a suggested snack, and I thought I didn't like nuts. I gave cashews a try, and boy was I wrong. They are amazing! They are good for you as well! They soon became a pregnancy craving!
Janée J.
I've eaten these since I was a little kid. By far my favorite type of nut and brand. It's really easy to pour these into a baggy and have them as a healthy snack. Not too salty either, I would say they're just right.
Hayley L.
stuart
These nuts are very delicious. . The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times the price for the nuts is not too much for the amount of it you get. I recommend to try them out!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I love the little peanut mascot. I think he's so funny and cute.

I think Planters can be expensive but when it comes to nuts it seems all the brands charge a lot for their products.

I like how salty these are
Princess Mary W.
Salty and soft, I love planters cashews. I can eat these healthy nuts all day and never feel guilty about it. They are a quick self satisfying snack that will tie you over until your next meal and leave you fully satisfied
Melissa J.
Cashews are my absolute favorite and this is my go to brand for cashews. They're a great healthy snack. They can get pretty salty sometimes, but they have a lightly salted variation, which is great as well.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.