BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
These are a staple at my house. I have been buying them for years. My family loves cashews as a snack and I also use them in recipes. These are great to use in making cashew butter and cashew brittle during the holidays. I love Planters and never have been disappointed with their products. I would recommend this brand.
Amanda B.
I love love love cashews and planters are the best but the containers are just so expensive I can never afford to buy them. I always enjoy them at parties or other people's houses lol but I can have work then into my budget at the grocery store. My husband and I check every time we go to see if they are on sale though
Carrie B.
Frankton, IN
Planters is the best brand of nuts you can find. They are true to the natural taste and don't use gross oils to make the flavor unnatural. Cashews are one of my favorites. I personally like to buy them, heat them up in the oven and have fresh hot roasted Cashews. Just like from the Jack and Jill Nut Shoppe. The price is a little higher than generic but the flavor is worth every cent difference. You just Can't beat Planters.
Katie N.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband has high cholesterol and his dietician suggested adding nuts into his diet to help. He now eats a handful of cashews almost every day, and it did end up helping (along with other diet changes and more regular exercise). I prefer Planters, but it is more expensive than the grocery store brand.
Chante P.
My dad got me hooked on these when I was little.They are salty and crunchy and they taste so good.A little expensive,around 5 or 6 dollars at walmart I believe.I like to get them every so often to have to snack on at night.I like the halves better than the whole because they are easier to bite down on.
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
I love these cashew halves. I put them in my trail mix that I make or on my salads, I've even cooked them with chicken to make my own cashew chicken. Additionally it is a great afternoon snack when I need a little something. I also love that Planters is a reliable company that makes great products.
Victoria M.
Bear Creek Tw, PA
I absolutely love cashews. There's just so much you can do with them! These aren't too salty, so they're my personal favorite. They're definitely on the expensive side of the spectrum, but sometimes it's worth the indulgence. I use these mostly for my boyfriend's breakfast bars and he loves them!
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I absolutely love these pricey little gems. I wish they weren't as expensive, I would eat them more. We take advantage of coupons though and when I run across them I usually clear the shelves. They're really good. I prefer the halves over the wholes for some reason, they taste better to me.
Michelle H.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
Nuts are my go-to when I need a snack to curb a hunger craving, and cashews are a GREAT way to fill up. High in healthy fats, these do wonders for youreal hair and nails, even if it is a little high in sodium (just up your water intake). Have bought these for years and don't see that stopping anytime soon- always fresh and delicious!
Tanza S.
Springfield, MO
Cashews are my favorite nuts. I love the halves and pieces and I love to pick out the most-cooked pieces. They are a great pick-me-up in the middle of the day and as long as I don't eat the whole container, I feel like I am making a healthy choice when i choose these.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.