BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jaslynn D.
Clermont , FL
Omg these are my favorite nuts so salty and crunchy I’m awaits reaching for these when I go to Walmart it’s kinda pricey but i
see why they are so good
Jessie J.
Palm Bay, FL
These are sooooo addicting and I can’t ever stop eating them when I have them in the house! They are pretty salty after you’ve eaten a lot, but they’re so tasty!
Lindsay C.
As a college kid, I am always looking for good snacks to eat while working on homework and assignments. Whether I'm on my way to class, studying in the library, or unwinding after class, these are my favorite!
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
These cashews are so good and delicious. They are a very satisfying snack. I usually grab them when I’m hungry for a snack in between meals. And I will continue to repurchase these forever.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
These are great! They are sold in a variety of retail settings. They have the right amount of salt. I’m a repeat customer, and will continue to purchase. Great value for the money. Highly recommended.
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
Ok, for some reason whenever I eat this brand I always end up breaking out so there's something in the chemical makeup of the preservative or something else that's causing that reaction.
Kat H.
I love great snacks and particularly cashews. When it comes to nuts, Planters has been a household and well-trusted name for many decades and synonymous with quality and freshness in its nut products. However, over the years, as our food supply and sourcing has changed, so have many U.S. companies in their efforts to sustain supply to meet both U.S. and global demand and to increase revenue.
Lacey L.
Yes planters are just about the top of the line for nuts and I LOVE cashews my whole family loves them and we can go through a lot fast!! They are a healthier snack then chips or other junk food and great to put out for parties but I have tried other store brands that are much much cheaper and come in a larger container to be just as good I truly feel the price is just too high.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not even entirely sure as to how I should write this review. To me, Planters is the main nut brand I turn to. That being said, I love the brand a lot. Everything is perfectly seasoned, the packaging is nice, and the amount of nuts you get in each package is nice. The same goes for the Planters Halves & Pieces Cashews. If you like having a go-to canister of nuts like I do, this is a good way to go.
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
We always get these as a gift for my dad. He loves cashews. Great flavor, just the right amount of salt, and always freshly sealed. You can find these at your local grocery store, Walmart, or Target. The only downfall to these nuts is that they are pretty exspensive, that's why we only get these on special occasions.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.