BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
Ok, for some reason whenever I eat this brand I always end up breaking out so there's something in the chemical makeup of the preservative or something else that's causing that reaction.
Kat H.
I love great snacks and particularly cashews. When it comes to nuts, Planters has been a household and well-trusted name for many decades and synonymous with quality and freshness in its nut products. However, over the years, as our food supply and sourcing has changed, so have many U.S. companies in their efforts to sustain supply to meet both U.S. and global demand and to increase revenue.
Lacey L.
Yes planters are just about the top of the line for nuts and I LOVE cashews my whole family loves them and we can go through a lot fast!! They are a healthier snack then chips or other junk food and great to put out for parties but I have tried other store brands that are much much cheaper and come in a larger container to be just as good I truly feel the price is just too high.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
These are a staple at my house. I have been buying them for years. My family loves cashews as a snack and I also use them in recipes. These are great to use in making cashew butter and cashew brittle during the holidays. I love Planters and never have been disappointed with their products. I would recommend this brand.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not even entirely sure as to how I should write this review. To me, Planters is the main nut brand I turn to. That being said, I love the brand a lot. Everything is perfectly seasoned, the packaging is nice, and the amount of nuts you get in each package is nice. The same goes for the Planters Halves & Pieces Cashews. If you like having a go-to canister of nuts like I do, this is a good way to go.
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
We always get these as a gift for my dad. He loves cashews. Great flavor, just the right amount of salt, and always freshly sealed. You can find these at your local grocery store, Walmart, or Target. The only downfall to these nuts is that they are pretty exspensive, that's why we only get these on special occasions.
Amanda B.
I love love love cashews and planters are the best but the containers are just so expensive I can never afford to buy them. I always enjoy them at parties or other people's houses lol but I can have work then into my budget at the grocery store. My husband and I check every time we go to see if they are on sale though
Katie N.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband has high cholesterol and his dietician suggested adding nuts into his diet to help. He now eats a handful of cashews almost every day, and it did end up helping (along with other diet changes and more regular exercise). I prefer Planters, but it is more expensive than the grocery store brand.
Carrie B.
Frankton, IN
Planters is the best brand of nuts you can find. They are true to the natural taste and don't use gross oils to make the flavor unnatural. Cashews are one of my favorites. I personally like to buy them, heat them up in the oven and have fresh hot roasted Cashews. Just like from the Jack and Jill Nut Shoppe. The price is a little higher than generic but the flavor is worth every cent difference. You just Can't beat Planters.
Chante P.
My dad got me hooked on these when I was little.They are salty and crunchy and they taste so good.A little expensive,around 5 or 6 dollars at walmart I believe.I like to get them every so often to have to snack on at night.I like the halves better than the whole because they are easier to bite down on.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.