BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amanda H.
N Weymouth, MA
Great source of protein and cashews are probably one of my favorite nuts! They can be expensive at my grocery store but they are often on sale! Delicious snack after a workout!
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
I’m not gonna lie these are some expensive nuts but I love this brand and know that the product will be fresh and clean! Would recommend this to anyone who loves them some nuts!
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
The best tasting cashews I've ever had. These definitely make for a great snack. Always fresh. Maybe the only downside is the pricing they are a little bit expensive but other than that great product.
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I absolutely love these cashews. You can taste the quality in these. They’re crunchy, but kind of soft too. They’re lightly salted, not overbearing like a lot of other products are. Would definitely recommend!!
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
These are my favorite table snack for the living room. They are healthy and so tastey. I love cashews, these are perfect. The only con is all the salt but it is also a pro.
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Absolutely delicious. Always taste fresh and nice crunch to them. Very affordable and nice packaging. Can find at any store and great healthy snack for all members of family.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
I have tried time and again different brands of cashews. Usually trying the cheaper ones and they are never as good as the planters. They are my favorite nut and I definitely recommend this brand.
Myra H.
So good! Perfect snack --- healthy and a bit filling. Planters is the only brand of cashews my bf will eat. I think they're really good, not too salty and not super expensive.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I really liked it Planter's the hope jar out probably eat in one day because it's addicting I recommend this to anybody I always get one from Walmart because it's a lot cheaper
Bernasha W.
Shubuta, MS
Cashews are a great snack . Can be addictive. We have to keep some at all times because they provide iron which really helps me with my iron deficiency. Taste great too!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.