BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica G.
Miracle, KY
I ate some of these at my papaw’s house the other day and they were really good! I’m not a big but fan but they’re healthy and tasted great! You could eat these alone or with chocolate as a snack! Would recommend!
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Cashews are so tasty and these are better than average. They could be slightly saltier but are overall very tasty. They are pretty expensive but so are other brands of cashews. I would recommend these to others.
Paris S.
Evansville, IN
Cashews are my favorite nut and planters always does it right. They’re always perfectly salted. I’m never disappointed. They are a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth it.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
One of go to favorite healthy snacks. I love planters nuts so much. They always have great quality pieces and the right amount of salt and you never get a container that is not full as it should be
Jeanne M.
This is an awesome product! Delicious cashews and the perfect amount of salt. It's much better than other brands I've tried. I bought this at Walmart, where I find it's a better value at Walmart. Delicious for an anytime snack!! Highly recommended.
Christa W.
Owasso
These cashews are so good. I eat them straight out of the can, but I also add them to salads, nut breads, and chicken dishes. This halves and pieces option makes them very affordable!
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I love love love cashews! They are a great snack and a great source of good fats! Planters is expensive at about $7 for a can, but as long as you don't eat it at one time, it is worth it!
Yesenia J.
Riverside, CA
I am not such a peanut fan but when I do like to have some I have to get the cashews they are the bomb dot com!!! I always grab there’s no matter what when I do want something to snack on
Rebecca T.
Big Creek, KY
Love love love cashews and Planters is the best value for the product. I will continue to purchase these forever! Absolutely delicious. Went above and beyond what I was used to!
Amanda H.
N Weymouth, MA
Great source of protein and cashews are probably one of my favorite nuts! They can be expensive at my grocery store but they are often on sale! Delicious snack after a workout!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.