BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
I do a lot of baking and cooking. These are perfect for cooking. Taste great and very affordable. Also a great snack. I buy them at Walmart so it’s very convenient to find. Recommend these for many uses.
Tessa M.
state college
A simple and healthy snack for any occasion. I can’t eat too many at one time because they get a little bland after eating so many but that may just be because I get bored with one thing easily. My dad can eat them all day if he wanted to
Jasmine J.
Snellville, GA
This is an absolute must have. Since I don’t eat a lot of sugary snacks anymore, I have to keep nuts or seeds around to keep my blood sugar balanced. The cashews taste great and serve as a healthy snack.
Kayleigh R.
Schaumburg, IL
Both my husband and kids love to have these salted cashews on hand for snacking. He loved the halves and my children love the pieces. All nuts are pretty pricy but in a family of four vegans, they're a must for snacking and healthy fats!
Erron B.
Bountiful, UT
I love cashews. They were always a family favorite when growing up and Planters knows how to do cashews. They are pricier than peanuts but they are very delicious and have never disappointed me. I have bought them several different times and a holiday favorite.
Victoria K.
Delicious, salty, nutritious, filling, a perfect snack! I purchased from Meijer. I like Planters better than the store brands. Super healthy snack, much better than chips or other junk. Would definitely recommend!
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really like this product and I love the fact that it's made with sea salt. There's a healthy products filled with protein and is very delicious I bought at Walmart and I recommend this product to others.
Hortencia L.
Othello, WA
I am writing this as my own personal opinion. I love these cashews and love that they are all natural. I bought them at Walmart and the price is reasonable. It gives me instant energy for. Great snack.
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this brand! I’m a big eater of cashews - and this is one of the best! I bought it at Target and it totally met my expectations and it’s a healthy snack! Affordable too! I.D buy it again for sure!
Meghan H.
Mesa, AZ
The best cashews ever! These are my go too snack especially when I’m on the go! They have the perfect amount of salt and they fill me up pretty quick. Relatively cheap and can be found at most stores.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.