BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Karen H.
These are really good. I like the flavor and you get a decent amount in the can. I wish they were a little cheaper though but overall they are good. The size of the product is good too. Highly recommend this brand to anyone who loves nuts.
Ashley M.
Amsterdam , NY
These are delicious whenever I do my makeup they are really good to snack on and not to messy. The small jars are a decent price the bigger jars are more pricey which is understandable cause they are bigger. Besides the price these things are delicious its definitely worth the money if you like 🥜.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
Cashews are so addicting! When I’m craving something salty I go for these. I stay stocked on cashews because they are that good. This brand always meets my expectations and I highly recommend these next time you are at the store. They are relatively cheap also.
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite but has to be cashews I’m not a big fan of nuts but i can eat these all up. They always meet my expectations and taste so well on salads. The price is never unbearable so i can always buy when I have a taste for them.
Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
Cashews are my favorite nut! This huge can was a huge hit for my house. They are salty enough but not too salty. I bought this at Walmart. It was pretty affordable, I mean most nuts are getting pricey but it was worth the money.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I rarely ever eat nuts, but when I do I find it’s the Planters brand that I always turn to. I’m not a big fan of the peanuts (though others in my family are), but I found the cashews to be absolutely delicious! The only downside I found was that they were pretty salty.
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
Cashews are my favorite! I’ve tried different brands but to me it seems like this one is the freshest and the saltiest. And I love me some salt on my cashews. That’s probably why they aren’t that good for you but oh well.
Audrey B.
Waterloo, IN
Planters is one of my favorite brands for nuts. They are affordable and rarely do I get a batch that is stale. I started a keto diet a few months ago and these are a great go to snack or they can add some crunch to a salad. They are salty, but no too salty.
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
These bring back memories of my grandmother and her candy dish is filled with nuts all over the house. These are always my favorite nuts and the brand is one I trust. They never disappoint. Overall a good price too.
Celine S.
Cashew are my favorite nuts and they are a very healthy snack and this brand is very affordable. The flavors are absolutely delicious and I always make sure to have a tin in my cupboards! 10/10 definitely recommend.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.