BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameran S.
New Lexington, OH
I can't get enough of the planters cashews i take them with me when i go to work they are a good sorce of protien when im feeling sluggih and the price for that kind of snack isnt bad. They are everything i need in a snack healthy and handy i think everyone should have a can of planters for a quick pick me up
Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
These are delicious! My 5 year old daughter loves them, which provides her with good protein. As far as price goes, all cashews are pretty expensive, and these aren’t the most expensive. They’re also not organic, so that may be why. Either way they’re yummy
Barbara H.
Naples, FL
These cashew halves and pieces are so tasty, They have just the right amount of salt to bring out the flavor of the cashews. I often make my own trail mix, and they make a great addition. I definitely always keep a supply of these in my food pantry.
Randi T.
Baton Rouge, LA
These cashews are great for everything from snacks to desserts. They have a wonderful taste and nice big pieces. They have just the right amount of salt. They are pretty cost friendly so I don't mind grabbing some when I'm at the grocery store.
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
Once I have one it never stops I end up getting the whole thing!! Peanuts are heathy and I love eating these I think these are better than any other kind! I always buy these ones when I go to the store there so delicious and taste like heaven !!
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
I love cashews so I’m pretty good with any brand but the thing I like about this brand is that they put the right amount of salt. I have had other brands and it’s either they don’t put enough or put too much. So this brand is usually my go to!
Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
Cashews are one of the kinds of nuts I prefer. Planters is a great brand that you can’t go wrong with. Tasty and price is reasonable for the amount you get. I think the lightly salted tastes better however. The regular salted has too much salt I feel.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love their cashews. They are perfectly salted and hard to put down! They are expensive but nuts are expensive in general. You can find them at any store. I always buy them for my check mix so it will have extra cashews when I make it!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Love me some cashews. Nom nom. Even though these are fairly expensive, it is understandable considering these nuts are from around different parts of the world. Great snack that my daughter and I enjoy together. I definitely recommend!
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I love planters cashews. They are great flavor and have just the right amount of salt. They are a little more expensive than other nuts as cashews are no matter what brand! We will continue to buy and eat planters cashews in our home!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.